All of the Policies at Madsen’s Resort are Carefully Chosen to Create a Worry-Free, Authentic Resort Vacation Experience for our Guests
With these guidelines, you’ll know what to expect, how to best prepare for your stay with us, and how to get the most out of your vacation time. As always, don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions or concerns before, during or after your stay!
Reservations & Deposit Information
- Reservations are confirmed with a $400 deposit for each week of your stay.
- A written confirmation of your reservation will be sent upon receipt of your deposit.
- All rates subject to Minnesota Sales Tax.
- Weeks run Saturday to Saturday, June – July – August.
- Weekly and Daily rates are quoted on 4 people or fewer per cabin, except cabin #7 and #15 which are quoted on 6 people or fewer.
- Each additional person, including babies, over quoted base price is $20.00/day or $100.00/week, up to maximum occupancy of each cabin.
- Daily rates available during Spring and Fall discount period only, 2-day minimum.
- SORRY, NO PETS – NO CAMPING (NO TENTS) – NO EXCEPTIONS
Included with Your Cabin Rental
- Completely furnished cabins: full kitchens, coffee maker, microwave, cable TV, linens & blankets, and hot showers. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS.
- Cribs, highchairs and rollaway available; please reserve in advance
- Cleaning supplies
- 14-ft. aluminum fishing boat with one dock space
- Weber BBQ grills, picnic tables, beach & lawn chairs & life jackets
- Unlimited use of kayaks, canoes and paddleboards
Available to You to Rent or Purchase
- 8HP outboard motors
$100/week or $20/day (gas is not included)
- 21 ft. Pontoon, 25HP, 7-person occupancy
$700/week, $140/day or $100/half day
- Gasoline and oil at the dock
- Live bait; minnows and nightcrawlers
- Extra fishing boats
$50/week or $10/day
- Groceries; ice, pop, beer, bread, milk
- Souvenir items; T-shirts, sweatshirts and caps
Amenities for Your Convenience
Check In/Out Times
- Check-In Time is after 3:30 PM on Saturday.
- In order that we have enough time to prepare your cabin for your stay, please do not plan to arrive early.
- Check-Out Time is 8:00 AM Saturday.
Damage Policy & Excess Cleaning Policy
We know you’re on vacation and as such probably want to meet up with friends and family. Therefore, we welcome non-registered guests of Madsen’s Resort for reasonable lengths of time. For the privacy and security of all our guests, we reserve the right to limit the number of visitors and length of stays and if necessary, we retain the right to charge for visitors. All overnight visitors MUST register in advance and will be charged.
You are financially responsible for your entire confirmed reservation. Please understand that we are a family business working hard to make a living in Minnesota’s summer season, which is very short. Once we have lost income from a rental, we cannot recover the loss. In case of cancellation (for any reason including personal emergency) our ability to return a deposit depends on our ability to re-rent the unit for those dates. Deposits are not refundable if cancellation is made after April 1. Prior to April 1, deposits are refundable less a $75.00 rebooking fee after the cabin is re-rented. If we are unable to rebook your canceled unit, you will be financially responsible for your entire confirmed reservation and will be billed.