Since 1946 · "Family Vacations At Their Best" · on the north shore of Blanche Lake
218-864-5301 · 218-864-0302 or 800-832-9413
27102 State Hwy. 78 · Battle Lake, MN 56515 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Information and Policies
Reservations & Deposit Information:
· Reservations are confirmed wtih a $400 deposit per week reserved.
· A written confirmation of your reservation will be sent upon receipt of your deposit.
· All rates subject to Minnesota Sales Tax.
· Weeks run Saturday ro Saturday, June - July - August.
· Weekly and Daily rates are quoted on 4 people or less per cabin, except cabin #7 and #15 are quoted on 6 people or less.
· Each additional person, including babies, over quoted base price is $20.00/day or $100.00/week up to maximum occupancy of each cabin.
· Daily rates available during Spring and Fall discount period only, 2 day minimum.
· SORRY, NO PETS - NO CAMPING (NO TENTS) - NO EXCEPTIONS
Included With Your Cabin Rental:
· Completely furnished cabins: full kitchens, coffee maker, microwave, color cable T.V., linen & blankets, and hot showers. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS.
· Cribs, highchairs and rollaway. Please reserve in advance.
· Cleaning supplies.
· 14 ft. aluminum fishing boat with one dock space.
· Weber BBQ grills, picnic tables, beach & lawn chairs & life jackets.
· Unlimited use of canoe, paddle boat and playaks.
Available To You For Rent Or Purchase:
· 8HP outboard motors; $100/week or $20/day. Gas is not included.
· 21 ft. Pontoon, 25HP, 7 person occupancy; $700/week, $140/day or $100/half day.
· Gasoline and oil at the dock.
· Live bait; leeches; minnows and nightcrawlers.
· Extra fishing boats; $50/week or $10/day.
· Groceries, ice, pop, beer, bread, milk and daily papers.
· Souvenir items; T-shirts, sweatshirts and caps.
Facilities For Your Convenience:
· STORE: Stocked with groceries, beer, pop, and ice. We also offer WiFi, souvenirs, caps, T-shirts and sweatshirts.
· REC ROOM: Adjacent to store with a pool table, pinball, foosball, and video games.
· BOATHOUSE/WATERFRONT: Two lighted docks, large sun decks, screened fish cleaning house, rental boats and motors, bait, gas, oil, life jackets and freezer service.
Check In/Out Times:
· Check In Time is after 3:30 PM on Saturday. Please do not plan to arrive early.
· Check Out Time is 9:00 AM Saturday.
Damage Policy and Excess Cleaning Policy:
You are responsible for any damage and repair costs caused by you or anyone in your party. Our cabins are "Housekeeping Cabins", that means you agree to "Keep House". Because of rising operating costs and our limited cleaning time, you will be charged accordingly for excess time spent in cabin.
Visitors who are not registered guests of Madsen's Resort are welcome for reasonable lengths of time. For the privacy and security of all our guests, we reserve the right to limit the number of guests and length of stay and also, the right to charge for visitors. All overnight visitors MUST register in advance and will be charged.
You are financially responsible for your entire confirmed reservation. Please understand that our season is very short and once we have lost income from a rental it cannot be recovered. In case of cancellation (for any reason including personal emergency) our ability to return deposit depends on our ability to re-rent the unit for those dates. Deposits are not refundable if cancellation is made after April 1. Prior to April 1, deposits are refundable less a $75.00 rebooking fee after the cabin is re-rented. If we are unable to rebook your canceled unit you will be financially responsible for your entire confirmed reservation and will be billed.
Attractions Close To Madsen's:
· Shopping, antiques, and gifts.
· Golf courses - 7 in Otter Tail County, 2 within one mile.
· County Museum in Fergus Falls.
· Churches of many denominations.
· Many fine restaurants and night clubs.
· Sightseeing - Inspiration Peak, Glendalough State Park, Maplewood State Park and Phelps Mill County Park.
· Amusement Park
· Stock Car Races
· Relax - Sunbathe, Swim and Fish.
Madsen's Resort is located 7 miles North of Battle Lake, Minnesota, on State Hwy. 78 just past mile marker 29 from Interstate Hwy. 94.
For Further Information And Reservations, Please Call or Write:
27102 State Hwy. 78
Battle Lake, MN 56515
Tami & Eric Malmstrom
218-864-5301 or 800-832-9413